From beaches, wine routes, and water sports; Rosarito has a wide selection of attractions for its visitors. Choose to do tourism in Baja California and do not miss any of the activities that Puerto Nuevo Baja, Hotel and Villas recommends.
PUERTO NUEVO BAJA, HOTEL & VILLAS
¡ATTRACTIONS FOR ALL!
Living up to its official name, the beaches of Rosarito are one of the greatest attractions in the area, allowing the practice of water sports such as diving, surfing, and sport fishing, among many others. Take a relaxing vacation and allow yourself to walk on the soft sands of the beaches of Rosarito, Baja California.
Visit Rosarito in the whaling watching season (December-March) and take a tour to live up close with these spectacular cetaceans, an experience that nature lovers cannot miss.
Taking a tour of the Valle de Guadalupe Wine Route is the preferred activity for couples who undertake a romantic trip through Baja California. Visit the wine houses and taste some of the best regional wines, while learning the process of making this traditional drink. Puerto Nuevo Baja, Hotel and Villas offers you the opportunity to book a tour or an exclusive package for the Wine Route. Take advantage of the offers of our hotel in Puerto Nuevo and live the experience of knowing the Baja California Wine Route.
Celebrating the time of greatest abundance in Ensenada, the Harvest Festivities are celebrated annually each August. Hundreds of people internationally are attracted by this celebration that for 18 days presents auctions, tasting, and wine tasting, gastronomic samples, concerts, competitions, and of course, tours of the most renowned wine houses. Plan a trip to Ensenada during the Harvest Festivities and choose Puerto Nuevo Baja, Hotel and Villas to enjoy a comfortable and relaxed stay.
Birthplace of the world-renowned “Lobster Village” where the best Puerto Nuevo-style lobster in the world is prepared with fresh, local ingredients, fried and served with rice, traditional refried beans, and artisan flour tortillas.
Rosarito has something for everyone!!
- Conquer the waves of the Pacific Ocean by Kayak
- Contemplate nature while taking a horse or camel ride
- Experience Surfing with Rowing
- Hike to Cerro del Coronel
- Enjoy the water speed in Jet Ski
- Explore the Rosarito Canyon by mountain bike
- Witness one of the most impressive natural attractions in the region, “La Bufadora”
- Visit “El Valle de Guadalupe, the Mexican capital of wine
- Lobster Village
- Have fun on a little Banana Boat trip
- Observe the annual migration of the gray whale as it passes through Ensenada Bay
- Know the different tourist attractions of the region
- Forget about limits by rappelling
- Feel the speed on an ATV ride
- Dare to experience an Ultralight Flight in front of the sea